Pique

One of the best Centre-Backs in the world

-Solid at the back

-Good on the ball

-Brave,not afraid to come out of defence dribbling the ball and his passing is good enough for him to become a Central Midfielder tbh

See, this is the kinda thing England doesn't do well. The Spanish see a good defender developing, with excellent technical skills, so they leave him to develop into a world-class player. When we see someone like that (see Rodwell) we immediately hype him as the next Great White Hope for English football and shove him into midfield. As a result, he ends up cracking from the pressure, and we end up with a defensive midfielder and two centre backs who can't pass.

Piqué is, in my opinion, the best centre back in the world.

And he's still 23 years old, so it's scary to imagine how he can improve in the next seasons.

This was a bad deal for us. We got stuck with Evans( who looked good at the time but this season).
Pique is immense and I thought he should have been the man of the match in the CL final against us.

This was a bad deal for us. We got stuck with Evans( who looked good at the time but this season).
Pique is immense and I thought he should have been the man of the match in the CL final against us.
evans is 22 and has been immense for the last 18 months, we had the best defensive record in the league for the last two seasons, and in that time he was playing more games than ferdinand, just because hes had a rocky start to the season doesnt mean you write him off