Hi Zlatko!

First of all congratulate to you!

Could you please give me what the most important positions in your tactic?

THX!

Zlatko first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY mate! all the best! :) second i want to share my results with you couse i took the same challenge as you! so i won first season in championship with birmingham and get over 100 points! got about 35 million euros to spend, but in team expectations i decide that i am gonna finish in top half so they game about 50 million in tottal! last day of the transfer window sold che adams to bournemouth for 24 millions couse he was incosistent for me first season. So got very good start at first 4 games i EPL - been in top 4 but then lost couple games and get couple draws so after 9 games i am in 8th position... still got about 19 million to spend so maybe will buy someone in january.Don't believe im gonna win first place but hopefully will finish in top 4 to get champions league for next season! :)

Also I must say I feel that most of You Tube guides are disaster and what is worst they teaching new players not important things.

Example by my point of viev scouting is not required in this game and is complete waste of time.

What do you mean by scouting is not important? How do you chose which players to get then?

How is this performing now with latest update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean by scouting is not important? How do you chose which players to get then?

when you create game choose disable player atribute masking.

use common player shortlist or check clubs and national teams.

buy players with correct atribuutes

can you please post a ss with your staff responsibilities please

can you please post a ss with your staff responsibilities please

I do only invidual traning for first team players, everthing else including menaging friendly games is done by asistent manager.

I have finished my first season with Stuttgart!
Media Pred.: 17th

I have been following Mr. Vujevic instructions during his challange at Birmingham.
Excluding: Team Talk and shouts during match (demand more and show some passion every 15 minutes; last 20 minutes concentrate and thighten up)

My Assinstant Manager: Steve Black (reccomended by Mr. Vujevic)

View attachment 70805View attachment 70804View attachment 70803View attachment 70802View attachment 70800View attachment 70799View attachment 70796View attachment 70793View attachment 70794

Thank you from Hungary where Ferenc Puskás was born!

Last edited:

Well that's just plain cheating imo but to each his own. For me the whole point of scouting is to unmask the attributes and then look for players that match your criteria for the roles needed. Attribute masking makes the building of the team aspect of the game at least semi challenging.

That is cheating tbh Jurix66, you are hiding the players attributes to enhance the difficulty and make it more tidiouse to drag out the game. I dont like that way of doing things because it steals to much real life time from having a life.

mostly think people should play the game as they enjoy it, whatever way that is...