Hi Zlatko,

Do you have any new tactic to test? :)

THX!

I am not anymore at home so untill June I will not stream or upload you tube videos.

I hope you will still use this great tactic and dominate in this game.

I will still try to play with some small clubs in future and post new screenshots.

Brgd to all

I am not anymore at home so untill June I will not stream or upload you tube videos.

I hope you will still use this great tactic and dominate in this game.

I will still try to play with some small clubs in future and post new screenshots.

Brgd to all

THX Zlatko!

Pozdrav majstore!

THX Zlatko!

Hello from Czech Republic!I would love to thank you for this tactic,I just tested it for some matches with my west ham team,and results are amazing,please I would love to ask you can I play this with Chelsea,its my favorite team,I will need to sell all wingers ands inside forward like hazard,pedro willian to fit in this formation,please give me advice,and what to do with kante,he is too small in the middlle or not??Kind regards

Last edited:
Bournemouth won double

KgvbubW.jpg

kl9G4gB.jpg

kRXmPX6.jpg

07GSW0T.jpg

GDksswn.jpg

DEPORTIVO WON LA LIGA

fAHpDKZ.jpg

EMmYMpm.jpg

AMyVTm5.jpg

4xO7SxX.jpg

OEhS9fZ.jpg

EgxKjMI.jpg

r59W7RD.jpg

fQSCWtt.jpg

xefn5Vw.jpg

3-4-1-2-Pirate Poacher fm18 by Vujevic

This tactic is not perfect also I menaged to have correct type of players to make this to work.

Next week starting again with My You Tube carriers probably I will pick some small Italian club and try to win title.

Also I must say I feel that most of You Tube guides are disaster and what is worst they teaching new players not important things.

Example by my point of viev scouting is not required in this game and is complete waste of time.

I must say there is alot of things what I dont need in this game to have pro results.

Would this tactic be good for 18.3.4 patch??I will try it with chelsea but I will need rebuid a team because of too much player who dont fit in this tactic,any sugesstion I will be gratefull!!

Ty for all suport guys,Chelsea doesnt fit for this tactic and requires alot of changes in squad.

Even he is short I will use Kante as central midfilder or just sell him to another division club.

I still receiving private messages from you guys,ty for all suport and admiration for my playstyle and tactical aproach.

I am at home mostly doing betting like alvays,wining decent amount of money.

Croatia is finaly in the final great world cup for us.

Maybe I will try to motivate myself and do some new you tube carrier.

Last edited:
Hello

Ty for all suport guys,Chelsea doesnt fit for this tactic and requires alot of changes in squad.

Even he is short I will use Kante as central midfilder or just sell him to another division club.

I still receiving private messages from you guys,ty for all suport and admiration for my playstyle and tactical aproach.

I am at home mostly doing betting like alvays,wining decent amount of money.

Croatia is finaly in the final great world cup for us.

Maybe I will try to motivate myself and do some new you tube carrier.
Finally the king is back!!!!Thanks god!Man thank you for you advices I have allready started my carier with my favorite team Chelsea and also use your amazing tactic,I have done a lot of changes and I will upload at the end,I am finally enjoy playing FM 2018 thanks to you and watching your videos when I have a time,and yes we are in the finall of the facking World cup!!!!!!!!!!I am proud to be Croat!!!!!!!And you man please upload your new videos with lates patch 18.3.4 its very interesting!!!!!Cheers!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONS

FINALY COMPLETED 1 SEASON AT CHELSEA IN 18.3.4 PATCH

It was most exiting year in my FM carier.It wasnt easy because I needed to rebuild my team to make it work with this amazing tactic and I maybe have done some mistakes in my transfer window because a lot of my players didnt want to leave the club and it wasnt easy,I was also disapointed in some players that I have bought and I dont know why they didnt play so good,maybe because It was a first season for them...But at the end I have completed my tasks and I have won everything!

First I would like to introduce my first eleven..

View attachment 45265
There are my TRANFERS in first season...

View attachment 45264
I have won everything!

View attachment 45263

Those are the fixtures for whole season!

View attachment 45262View attachment 45261
View attachment 45260
Some great matches,I have enjoyed so much!
AND SOME MORE PICTURES,And i forgot,Morata has won World golden ball in december!!!!!
But later he was injured for 4 mounths,SO MANY INjURIES IN THIS LATEST PATCH,I am not happyy because of that!!!!
View attachment 45259View attachment 45258
View attachment 45257View attachment 45256
View attachment 45255View attachment 45254
View attachment 45253
I will be much more carefull of picking the next players in the new season because to make it work perfectly in this tactic you need to watch ALL OF THE VIDEOS on the youtube of this guy MERAKLIJA VUJEVIC to completely understand how It works,there are so many advices that you can take if you watch him and taking the notes.He is a great tactician and I enjoy watching him and listening in the way he is presenting an idea of his football philosophy!
Thanks again man for this tactic,I am your big fan and i hope you will continue uploading your amazing cariers!!!

Last edited:
@Babemocni1988 did you use any Oi's and what training?

@Babemocni1988: Do you mind sharing some essentials about this tactic and philosophy, since you’ve watched all the videos and took notes. That would be much appreciated!!

I sugest you replace Cahil and maybe Barkley.

Nice to see that you observed my videos and used tall central defender as Half Back.

I told people plenty times if player doesnt have correct atributes for certain position get rid of him.

I sugest you replace Cahil and maybe Barkley.

Nice to see that you observed my videos and used tall central defender as Half Back.

I told people plenty times if player doesnt have correct atributes for certain position get rid of him.

Thanks for the tactic Vujevic, looking forward to give it a spin. I’m trying to understand your definition of the correct attributes for the different positions and your playing philosophy. What I’ve found out by watching some of your videos are (correct me if I’m wrong):

# you never change mentality or formation when facing different opponents or when behind
# shadow striker takes corners and free kicks from both sides
# defenders need decent acceleration, tall, otherwise typical defending attributes, defender with best positioning and concentration goes in the middle, left footer on left (and vice versa)
# for the wing backs the most important attributes are crossing and work rate
# both midfielders need to be defensively strong and tall, an option is to use a tall central defender as half back (if he has decent first touch and passing)

I’m not quite sure about the attacking positions:

# shadow striker, fast, technical and good finishing (an AMC who can finish), or a fast false 9/complete forward type
# DLF strong, passing, finishing
# high quality poacher: what makes a good poacher ?? Acceleration, off the ball, finishing, composure??

please, feel free to Comment further on the above. Would be nice to hear your take on the 3-4 most important attributes for all positions, which would make the atttribute scouting much more effective.

Thanks man !!

AC MILAN DREAM

TAKING BACK AC MILAN WHERE BELONGS

I am not a fan of AC MILAN but I would love to see them like before,on top!!!!
So I decide to rebuild a team for this amazing tactic to use!
Everything is going acording to plan!
Thanks to MR MERAKLIJA VUJEVIC!

View attachment 42501View attachment 42500View attachment 42499View attachment 42498View attachment 42497View attachment 42496

So this is a start,I have a lucky to sign ozil and de vrij on free transfer and to get IBRA FOR 1.4 MIL.
Everybody is telling me that he is to old and he can not play on that level but for this formation until now he is playing wonderfull!And I am so proud!
I will upload more when complete season will be over!
Meraklija I would love to see your coments for this!!!!
cheers to everybody!!!!!!!

TAKING BACK AC MILAN WHERE BELONGS

I am not a fan of AC MILAN but I would love to see them like before,on top!!!!
So I decide to rebuild a team for this amazing tactic to use!
Everything is going acording to plan!
Thanks to MR MERAKLIJA VUJEVIC!

View attachment 1172956View attachment 1172957View attachment 1172958View attachment 1172959View attachment 1172960View attachment 1172961

So this is a start,I have a lucky to sign ozil and de vrij on free transfer and to get IBRA FOR 1.4 MIL.
Everybody is telling me that he is to old and he can not play on that level but for this formation until now he is playing wonderfull!And I am so proud!
I will upload more when complete season will be over!
Meraklija I would love to see your coments for this!!!!
cheers to everybody!!!!!!!
You have to be out of your mind to sell Suso for just 12 million...

Heh its difficult to sell a player if nobody wants him!!!!And he didnt fit for my tactic!