BCFCLouis
Not a fan of these at all.

CH.png
CA.png
CT.png

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Short sleeve or Project Dummy?

May I Have Project Dummy Please

Got a bit of a problem...the PSD file won't load because when it's halfway a notice comes up which says: "Could not complete your request because the scratch disks are full." Anyone know what's up?

I'm sorry, but I fail to see hy people find your kits so amazing.

Thanks, that's real encouraging. Can I see some examples of your work, seeing as you're big enough to put down other people?

And by the way, I know there are better kit makers on this site, but I don't do it because I think I'm better than anyone else on this site, I do it because I enjoy doing it. I know there are people who are far better than me at doing this on the site. I don't need some big-mouth prat to tell me that.

Last edited:
I'm just being honest. Yours are good, but there are better.

Well, you didn't need to open your mouth and tell me that. I already knew that, and the people who've requested from me know there are better on this site, but they came to ask me anyway, and they seem happy enough.

He never said he was the best on the site? I think his kits are very good actually Thats why a requested one. In my eyes he makes brilliant kits. <)

No he didn't. I was just voicing my opinion. Like I do on most threads. Sorry if you were offended, but if you can't take criticism, then what was the point in opening this thread?

Why? Because I don't like your sigs?

My sigs? Dumb, loudmouthed and confused. I appreciate that you have an opinion, and if you don't like my kits, then that's fine. Just keep your opinion to yourself and don't put me down and try to embarrass me in front of everyone.

Thanks, Jones. I'd have your kits already but my Photoshop is being a *****. :p

And I wasn't offended, it's your opinion and that's fine. What offended me was how you blatantly tried to make a fool of me by saying how you don't understand why people like my kits. Constructive criticism is nice, and if you don't have any, don't open your mouth.

Last edited:
It's a forum mate. It's for voicing opinions.

And I had no problem with the fact that, in your opinion, I didn't make very good kits. I've told you what my problem was already, but you don't seem to acknowledge that. If you don't like my kits, don't go on this thread. I recommend you go have a look at Bugu111's kits, they're nice. Anyway, let's not go on like this, I just would like someone to help me figure out what's wrong with my Photoshop.

It's a forum mate. It's for voicing opinions.

Mate, come on, be reasonable here. This may be a forum, but this is hardly a "rate my kit" thread. pistolped never said he was the best at making kits, or that his kits were very good - other people did. So I don't know why you are putting him down, since you can't even make kits. Now can we please get back on topic and have some requests put in for pistolped please?!

You have been giving him a lot of coverage at the top of the "Recent Threads" List, which is good I suppose. I will just put my mind at rest by assuming that was your aim when you made the comment in the first place. ;)