Pitch patterns - How to edit?

kvp123

Reaction score
Hello. Hopefully someone can help me with my "problem".
I am playing FM20 and enjoying it greatly, but after i got a new stadium for Nottingham Forest the pitch pattern changed to circles - AND I HATE IT!!!!!
What do i have to do to change the pitch pattern for my home games?

I tried downloading the editor hoping it would be an easy fix, but that didn`t work, so i am hoping for some help here :)

The easy way out ...is to download a mod that handles pitch textures...install it...then overwrite the circles pattern with the one you want.

The mid way out ..is to extract the relevant files using resource archiver...then do what you would have done with the easy way out. (learning experience)

The hard way out...is to investigate if its possible to assign via .xml so that you change only your stadiums pattern :)

The easy way out ...is to download a mod that handles pitch textures...install it...then overwrite the circles pattern with the one you want.

The mid way out ..is to extract the relevant files using resource archiver...then do what you would have done with the easy way out. (learning experience)

The hard way out...is to investigate if its possible to assign via .xml so that you change only your stadiums pattern :)

The easy way sounds most appealing. But easy for people on these forums is not easy for me...

Could you give a link to a mod handles pitch textures? And maybe explain how to make it work and how to overwrite the circles pattern? Please :)

There should be one on the "resources" section of this site...if not, just google "FM20 pitch textures".