Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
Lately some of my games have been ****** up by the pitch and surrounding areas of the stadium turning blue. It got to the point I was having to save before every match and then quit and reload if the problem cropped up. That was getting pretty annoying but liveable as I could actually carry on with the game after reloading, but now I'm stuck at one match which, no matter how many times I reload, is just stuck with a ******* blue pitch.

I've included a screenshot of the problem below, and if anyone has any ideas about what's causing this or any suggestions on how to fix it I'd be extremely grateful as it's really ******* me off.

Untitled-12.jpg

Looks a graphic card issue.You play any other game also ? try uncheck show wheather effects in preferences display option.

Looks a graphic card issue.You play any other game also ? try uncheck show wheather effects in preferences display option.

All other graphics on the PC are fine. At first the problem was random but now that one match is just stuck like it. I'll try the weather effects and see if that does anything.

EDIT: When you first go into the match and see the teams lining up the pitch is normal, but as soon as the highlights start it changes to blue.

No more ideas on this one?

maybe the pitch is just really icy ;)
but seriously try updating graphics drivers. Also you say it's just doing this in one match, perhaps holiday passed that match then try a different one and see if the problem persists

Had Same problem... go to device manager and locate your graphics card, then uninstall the drivers and then restart your pc , once restarted it should auto install latest drivers if not do manualy |)