sesc

Reaction score
Let me start from the beginning, end of season 2023, my Roma side was taken over by a ‘SugarDaddy’ from Israel.

View attachment 474556
Since ‘Stadio Olimpico’ is a publicly owned stadium, there is no option to buy the stadium. Since, Roma doesn’t own the stadium; there is no option to even expand the stadium. So, what is left is to build a new stadium. My first request to Mr.Levi Perets (The SugarDaddy) was to build a new stadium, I wasn’t expecting much since the average attendance was around 62000 and the capacity of the stadium is around 70000, but, this was his reply

View attachment 474552

Thus, I became all excited about the new stadium and the planning began. It was supposed to be completed by 2nd​ June 2024. Now, I was a little confused there, was the planning going to take a year or would the stadium be constructed by then. I really didn’t know at the time but I waited.

Now, exactly a year later comes my problem. The following screenshot will show that only 5 days to go for the planning to be completed

View attachment 474539

At the same time, I became astonished to find that I can once again ask for a new stadium. Now, this has to be a bug. You can check the dates for confirmation.

View attachment 474543

I didn’t request anything this time and waited till 3rd​ June. There was no news on the stadium whatsoever, although the planning is completed. I still have the ‘Build new stadium’ option and this time the chairman rejects saying that potential fan base is not good enough to build the new stadium. I tried going back a few times and asked with different reasons but the answer is same. I really don’t know what’s going on.

View attachment 474546

Check the date.

Finally, my question is ‘Is this a bug?’ or ‘Am I failing to understand something hidden?’ Please give me some feedback because I am lost here. Sorry if you thought I didn’t need to explain in so much detail.

Thanks.

iam too.. my team southampton, when build new stadium has complete, its not make any change..