Platinum Stars vs England

MisterStubbs

Reaction score
So today see's England take on a side I have never heard off in there final warm up game before the big kick off against the USA on Saturday.

Does anyone know if the game is being shown on tv or has anyone got a stream of the game?

Platinum Stars are in the South African Premier Soccer League ;)

Platinum stars are a mid-table team in the South African Premiere League who have no players at good international teams

Try:
Google - Myp2p ... Its a site of sports being streamed. It might be on there.
Its also prietty decent quality aswell.

Wonder what the odds are on another injury.

SSN? Really? :O

yeah lol am a little bit shocked myself but along the bottom it says breaking news: englands final world cup warm up match, live coverage starting at 3pm lol oh well never mind, sky sports news is the one channel my boss doesnt moan at me watching lol

England XI announced:

Hart
Johnson
King
Terry
Cole
SWP
Gerrard (C)
Lampard
Cole
Crouch
Defoe

For those unable to catch it on SSN check out the BBC website

I hear Platinum Stars are not treating this game as a friendly, they want to prove to the English that they are no pushovers, so hopefully there will be no more injuries.

I hear Platinum Stars are not treating this game as a friendly, they want to prove to the English that they are no pushovers, so hopefully there will be no more injuries.

I heard different this morning on sky sports :S

I heard the same as DonVilla a couple of days ago.
This commentator doesn't seem very excited about the match does he? Anyway, neat goal, good oppurtunity for alititude training, does that count as an international cap + goal?

i dont think it does as its only a "training" game but great, a ****** penalty conceded by Glen Johnson, not good

BUT THEY MISS IT lol

Didnt take Johnson long to make a defensive error. :S