PLAY LIKE PEP'S GUARDIOLA BAYERN MUNICH 4-1-4-1 WON ALL TROPHIES AND SCORED MORE THAN 100 GOALS XG 3+

filippomessi

Reaction score
Crossing: Mixed deliveries with "Work ball into the box" to encourage patience and possession.
Dribbling: Less frequent dribbling and increased expression.
In Transition:
Counter-Press: High intensity pressing for 6 seconds followed by holding shape and patient build-up after regaining possession.
Out of Possession:
Defensive Line: High pressing line with a slightly higher defensive line to avoid long balls.
Pressing: Frequent pressing with forwards instructed to pressure the opponent's goalkeeper and disrupt short distribution.
Offside Trap: More frequent use of the offside trap.
Tendency: Force play inside to exploit a numerical advantage in midfield.
Player Roles:
Goalkeeper: Neuer (Sweeper Keeper - Attack)
Fullbacks: Lahm (Inverted Wing-Back - Support) and Alaba (Inverted Wing-Back - Attack) - Both tuck inside during possession to form a pivot with the Deep Lying Playmaker.
Center-Backs: Both instructed to stay wider to support build-up play alongside Neuer.
Deep Lying Playmaker: Xabi Alonso (Support) - Drops deep to create a numerical advantage against opposing forwards.
Central Midfielders: Thiago Alcântara (Deep Lying Playmaker - Support) and Thomas Müller (Mezzala - Attack) - Push forward to create a four-man midfield line with the wingers.
Wingers: Robben and Ribery (Winger - Attack) - Stay wide to provide width and cross from wider areas.
Overall:
This tactic prioritizes possession-based control with a focus on overloading central areas and patient build-up. The inverted fullbacks create a flexible midfield structure, and wingers offer width and crossing opportunities.
This is all for this tactic, I hope it works for you too

OVERVIEW.png

IN POSSESSION.png

IN TRANSITION.png

OUT OF POSSESSION.png

CLASSIFICA.png

You can check results analysis and highlights in my youtube video here

Attachments

• Pep Guardiola's Bayern 2013-14 1st season 4-1-4-1 .fmf
    40.8 KB · Views: 252
hy, do you use any OI?
no, if play against strong opponent i mark the strongest player only or I let my assistant decide.
But generally I don't use anything because I want to see the tactic how it is and if I use OI it may interfer with player instructions and team instructions