Play Makers And Midfielders

Rodders

Reaction score
ok so im Man U, i have some awesome mids, ronaldo, nani etc, but i feel as though my centre of the park is the weakest( which my assisant as said too)
i have carrick, scholes, hargreaves, fletcher and anderson. I want a playmaker someone who will dictate play.

Anderson to me has the best stats to be a good playmaker yet he doesnt seem to have the impact im looking for. so I placed bids for gerrard, lampard, kaka etc all got rejected as you would imagine.
So any other good players or tips how to get these? they take what i say with a pinch of salt(first season)

cheers in advance

ok so im Man U, i have some awesome mids, ronaldo, nani etc, but i feel as though my centre of the park is the weakest( which my assisant as said too)
i have carrick, scholes, hargreaves, fletcher and anderson. I want a playmaker someone who will dictate play.

Anderson to me has the best stats to be a good playmaker yet he doesnt seem to have the impact im looking for. so I placed bids for gerrard, lampard, kaka etc all got rejected as you would imagine.
So any other good players or tips how to get these? they take what i say with a pinch of salt(first season)

cheers in advance

How much you got?

30 mil. without the sale of any players.
could raise to 40mil-50mil depending on who i sell. most prob carrick, im not a fan in real life and not in the game either. never seen him score for england or man u. When man u flogged roma in the champions league like 7 -? something he failed to score a point blank shot

sergio. i think he plays for celtic in the spl in the game.
Brilliant playmaker.depending on how far you are into the game you can get him for about 8 million.

offer him over 60k a week and he should join

Van Der Vaart or Riquelme... you should be able to get both for around 10m and they'll do the job your looking for!

Matias Fernandez is a Midfield Playmaker and you can pick him up for ~£10m.

I was bought Matias Fernandez. He is amazing when play together with Anderson.

Last edited:
Diego give the guy a free role watch him dance with other teams

30 mil. without the sale of any players.
could raise to 40mil-50mil depending on who i sell. most prob carrick, im not a fan in real life and not in the game either. never seen him score for england or man u. When man u flogged roma in the champions league like 7 -? something he failed to score a point blank shot

He also scored 2 screamers in that game pal.

or you can buy moutinho, form SCP, sporting portugal, about 13 million euro