snedz

Reaction score
This Tactic has been tested with celtic only , no time for other teams at present

TRAINING
Assistant

TEAM TALKS

Assistant or Yourself up to You to Motivate Team

OP

NONE

THE TACTIC

View attachment 86463View attachment 86462View attachment 86461

PLAYING WELL CREATING CHANCES

1 LOSE SO FAR WAS WINNING 2-0

View attachment 86460

THE RSEULTS SO FAR PRE SEASON DONT COUNT CAUSE WAS TRYING TO FIND THE PERFECT WAY TO PLAY LIKE THE GREAT MANAGER HIMSELF BRENDAN RODGERS

View attachment 86461

DOWNLOAD
View attachment 86459

if u were only as good as the graet man rodgers hh

anybody tested with other teams playing with celtic no signings

Last edited:
I like this tactic, very attacking.

I've started a new Rangers game (A) I changed the B2B midfielder to Central Midfielder defend so I have Rossiter CMD & Jack BWM in the middle which seems to be working well. I took away some TI's and thrown in a few PI to suit my team/players.

Preseason I've been scoring plenty, still meddling with the AMC roles was thinking of trying changing one to a SS. I think the F9 and 3 AMCs works very well as it seems to throw the opposition defenders all over the place when trying to make and plenty of runs are being made which is good to watch.

Hoping to get a few hours in tonight and see how the start of the season goes.

think the defence needs working on but scores a lot of goals which aint a bad thing :)

tactic is providing a great offensive play (and the most beautiful to watch, too many varieties and too many different types of goals). if anyone can improve the leakings in defence atleast a bit this would be a rock solid tactic. still my favorite for this year!!

Will post some screens later snedz, but this one is working well for me. Had a few big wins initially, 7-1, 8-1 etc. Like all good tactics, the AI adapts to it, so i'll see if any tweaking is required long term. Thanks for the upload!

seems to work well for me aswell ,, need to tighten up at the back tho ,, variety of goals scored probally best tactic on here and i h ave tried most

here is a tip about OI (opposition instructions)

DR-WBR-MR-AMR --- TACKLING=EASY SHOW INTO FOOT= LEFT

DL-WBL-ML-AML --- TACKLING=EASY SHOW INTO FOOT= RIGHT

I experienced most of the goals conceded are coming from deep crosses to strikers or att midfielders (its like sickness of this years version)

this OI's decreased the amount of that type goals. i strongly suggest you to try that

I play this tactic with Barca so fsr Messi as false nine score 56goals in 25 games☺

Thought I would give this a go.

Made some changes to sure up defence.

This is how I am sitting at the moment with a test with Arsenal 1st season (no transfer):
View attachment 85221

If you want your striker to score this tactic works quite nicely........
View attachment 85220

Sanchez has done that in 16 games by the way.