Playable Divisions & Competitions name Fix.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I got my FM11 last night, and I really hate playing with the silly Competition Names. So, I decided to change the PLAYABLE Leagues/comps to their proper names. Seeing as I am such a nice guy(apparently), i have uploaded for you all to use.
tVeWX.jpg

Includes 381 name Changes

DOWNLOAD HERE

[/FONT]
FileFront Download

Please, rate the file when you download.​

HOW TO USE

1 - Download File from link.

2 - Save/move to following directory -
User/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data
[you may need to create the editor data folder]

3 - Load up FM, and Start New Game. and when the pop up appears, check the box like so, highlighted with Red & Yellow -
7UZlv.jpg

4 - When the next screen appears, check the box like this -
9rAbP.jpg

5 - Hit Confirm, and Enjoy!

WILL NOT WORK WITH DEMO

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for your work! I'm assuming for the german team its the same thing, as in deleting the fake files?

Yeah is the german team playable?

nice work Stu thanks. One question. When the 11.1 patch is released will this still work? As it's a different database will you be able to choose that as well as your edited database?

Awesome, thanks for your work! I'm assuming for the german team its the same thing, as in deleting the fake files?

Yes, the Germany fix is the same this year. delete the fake file in SI directories.

Yeah is the german team playable?

You will have to delete the files in the directory, which I will post up soon.

nice work Stu thanks. One question. When the 11.1 patch is released will this still work? As it's a different database will you be able to choose that as well as your edited database?

yes, this should work all of the way through FM11.

i made an editor data folder and put the file inside but when i start a new game it does give me that option to check off the database changes?

i made an editor data folder and put the file inside but when i start a new game it does give me that option to check off the database changes?

Do you have full game or Demo? This doesn't work with the Demo.

Hey Stuw why didn't you use an .lnc file to do this? That way you could keep adding to it as it is a text file and all it does is replace comp names instead of messing with the DB directly.

Do you have full game or Demo? This doesn't work with the Demo.
I have the full game and when i click on new game it just goes straight to load nations and doesnt give me a database option. in 2010 i knew how to add new files to the game and for some reason its not reading your file.

i created the editor data folder inside the football manager 2011 folder.

I have the full game and when i click on new game it just goes straight to load nations and doesnt give me a database option. in 2010 i knew how to add new files to the game and for some reason its not reading your file.

i created the editor data folder inside the football manager 2011 folder.

Needs to be inside your user data folder (different from install folder). Check the options if you don't know where to find it.

the polish ekstraklasa exists 2 times, and the polish second league is named unibet 1. liga
that wrong, it gotta be like this:
ekstraklasa - premier league
unibet 1. league - first division
second league - second division

Do you have to start new game or it will change anyway in game im already playing?

Have added this to FileFront too, due to Downloads being closed for now.

Link in OP

I wonder if somebody make "Fixes.lnc" like what I downloaded for FM10

I wonder if somebody make "Fixes.lnc" like what I downloaded for FM10
Yeah. That is what I asked Stuw in my last post. A .lnc file would be better for this since it is just a text file. So you can change it easily if need be without the editor. Also it just replaces the display names in the game and doesn't touch the actual DB.

It is likely someone is working on one somewhere out there...

Yeah. That is what I asked Stuw in my last post. A .lnc file would be better for this since it is just a text file. So you can change it easily if need be without the editor. Also it just replaces the display names in the game and doesn't touch the actual DB.

I used mine from 2010 and it works fine! Though Im to lazy to rename coca cola league to npower :p but I got a file if anyone cares to edit and update it I could probably share it.

I think I've found it in sort-it-out-SI

i can't editor data on my game are have made an editor data folder but it does not work how do you put the
[h=1]Additional Leagues in the game[/h]