louiscfc

Reaction score
Obviously the main difference is the playable leagues you can manage teams in and view only you cant. But is that the only real difference? Will more players show up in playable leagues?
At the moment I want as many players in the game as possible so have got loads of leagues set to playable, but the game will be playing very slow and to speed it up I can set some of them to 'view only' but will this limit the amount of players in the game? Already have a large database. Cheers :)

Ya I'm pretty sure setting the league as view only will limit the amount of players that show up. Like only the really good players will show up. Obvious stuff like the games, match reports won't be as detailed either. Hope this helped.

Obviously the main difference is the playable leagues you can manage teams in and view only you cant. But is that the only real difference? Will more players show up in playable leagues?
At the moment I want as many players in the game as possible so have got loads of leagues set to playable, but the game will be playing very slow and to speed it up I can set some of them to 'view only' but will this limit the amount of players in the game? Already have a large database. Cheers :)

There will be less players, and players that play in the league won't develop as well. The biggest difference though is that results are generated depending on reputation, so big teams will almost always get high up the league, and it is unlikely for a smaller club in real life to ever become a big club on the game :)

Oh, and if you want alot of players, try this: Huge Database for Football Manager 2013 - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats :D

View Only Question

If I have a nation set to view only can I still trade/ transfer to and from that nation?