Player Ability Changing (Not CA or PA)

King Sid

Reaction score
OK so I've just started a LLM game and got given the North Leigh job. Was really excited when I saw my team as this is how my assistant rated the players on one of my first days there.

Now a few weeks later this is how he rates them. Exactly the same *** man, got rid of the players that looked rubbish and now this is how my team appears.

What on earth has happened? All we've played are friendlies (which we've lost because they were against big teams for money) and its only a few weeks. Anyone else had this problem?

I think (i'm not sure) that the rating is based on quality of squad and seeing as you have cut your squad the rating goes down as they were lesser players in terms of ability

I think (i'm not sure) that the rating is based on quality of squad and seeing as you have cut your squad the rating goes down as they were lesser players in terms of ability

i agree

Yeah. If i'm not mistaken a lot of the assistant reports are based on comparison.

Could also be that your *** man is rubbish and can get things wrong, maybe he has only jjst given you a correct answer/ evaluation now if his adaptability is bad

This.

that above and IMO also it has something to do with how your players perform and the ratings they get.

Could also be that your *** man is rubbish and can get things wrong, maybe he has only jjst given you a correct answer/ evaluation now if his adaptability is bad

My *** man is rubbish but he was there before me lol.

How does your points above though explain the team report? Before it was strengthen the midfield, now its heavily strengthen the squad? I've already got a couple of quality midfielders in (for that level) but still needs strengthening?