Balomito

Reaction score
hi, i'll go right to the spot: i have a player who was having problems to adapt to country (Germany).

1st, i let him go absent for a month, so he could think about his carreer. then, some days after, he asked me to buy a player, which ive bought (c'mon... the cry-baby was a hat-trick machine... why not buy his friend?

then, after all that, the guy hasnt came back yet (it's been 3 months), and i dont know what should i do, sell him, or believe on his comeback.

what do you guys think? have it ever happened to you?

Last edited:
What do you mean has not comeback? I'm pretty sure you can check when the player is due to come back. And when you send him out on leave, I am also pretty sure that in the news or inbox or whatever, it should say when he is coming back.

What do you mean has not comeback? I'm pretty sure you can check when the player is due to come back. And when you send him out on leave, I am also pretty sure that in the news or inbox or whatever, it should say when he is coming back.

1st, it was saying that he would comeback after a month. but now, its been 3 months, and the guy still absent, and has no predictions to when he'll be back.

im not able to put him on games, even though he is "ok" (signed his friend, and i'm one of his favourite persons, and says "he want to be on my team"), he still not back yet!

maybe, it's a bug, or he is very lack of discipline (and i've already fined him for that, and sad i would sell him if he not change his discipline).

lol... nevermind.

now, after almost 4 months, the guy is back! i just hope he score lots of hat-tricks again, since he is "adapted" now...