SinisterClown

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm really struggling with setting a player as a player assistant manager. I've done everything I can think of in editor to get it to work, but I just can't. Long story short, I'm trying to get Cliff Byrne to be my Player/Assistant Manager at Reading. I currently have Nigel Adkins as my Assistant, I've changed his job role to First Team Coach, tried to set a future transfer on Cliff, tried to just edit it so he's in my team at the start, everything, but I can' get it to work at all!!! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong at all?!

Hi Guys, I'm really struggling with setting a player as a player assistant manager. I've done everything I can think of in editor to get it to work, but I just can't. Long story short, I'm trying to get Cliff Byrne to be my Player/Assistant Manager at Reading. I currently have Nigel Adkins as my Assistant, I've changed his job role to First Team Coach, tried to set a future transfer on Cliff, tried to just edit it so he's in my team at the start, everything, but I can' get it to work at all!!! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong at all?!

Is he set as player/non-player? Sorry if that's stating the obvious.