kryptzlol

Reaction score
I've got this RB Ivan I got from Levante B which looked really great. When he first came to me he was developing quite well. Despite a good loan spell and now regular starts in my first team, his stats keep decreasing. He never got injured. What's the problem? Also, his potential changed from 4 star to 2 star somehow. It happens to other players too. When I got mattheus he started out as 3.5 star potential and now he's 4.5 star potential.

Also, I signed that player Otavio which everyone was hyping about and his stats haven't increased since the start of the season. I've got 4.5-5 star coaches, best facilities, I give my players enough first team chances and I always keep them fit. It's only these 2 players that I have a problem with!

Last edited:
otavio may not have settled yet which will stall the devlopment of him whilst for your rb your orignal scouts may have been wrong, also the stats that are decreasing may be due to the training hes receiving eg to much attacking or defending training.

otavio may not have settled yet which will stall the devlopment of him whilst for your rb your orignal scouts may have been wrong, also the stats that are decreasing may be due to the training hes receiving eg to much attacking or defending training.
Thanks again. Another question if you don't mind. Is it normal for potential star rating to change? It seems that I sign a lot of 3 star potential players, but after a season their potential star rating increases to 4-5 like what happened with Mattheus, Isco, Angelo Henriquez, Rafael, Valerio Verre and many other players.

potential star rating is just your scouts evaluation of a player, it isn't quantitative, but seeing as their rating is increasing it seems as if your scouts underestimated how good those players could become and after watching them train and play with your team their evaluation became truer to their actual potential.

About Ivan from Levante B,
After you signed him.. did you sign another RB that was better?
'Cause star rating works by comparing to the players at the club already, and the players that come in.

About Ivan from Levante B,
After you signed him.. did you sign another RB that was better?
'Cause star rating works by comparing to the players at the club already, and the players that come in.
Nope, I only signed RBs before him. Rafael, and Tete.

edit:eek:h and this brazilian regen wonderkid that's like so consistently good. Can't join my squad until he's 18 though!(He's only 15!)

Last edited:
Thanks again. Another question if you don't mind. Is it normal for potential star rating to change? It seems that I sign a lot of 3 star potential players, but after a season their potential star rating increases to 4-5 like what happened with Mattheus, Isco, Angelo Henriquez, Rafael, Valerio Verre and many other players.

basicly staff members dont allways correctly rate a player and also the ratings are based on current club players, so say you had lennon at RW and then you bought messi, lennon who might previously have been rated 4 star for your team will go down to say 2 and a half star when messi gets there.

Last edited: