frazzerr

Reaction score
Hi,

I feel incredibly stupid for having to ask for help regarding this silly problem I've encountered.

View attachment 342809

The problem is regarding how the player attributes are displayed. Currently in game they are shown like they are in the screenshot but I do not know how it changed from just being number values and how can i change it back to the number values? I know it's a stupid non issue but it's driving me mad lol.

Hi,

I feel incredibly stupid for having to ask for help regarding this silly problem I've encountered.

View attachment 342809

The problem is regarding how the player attributes are displayed. Currently in game they are shown like they are in the screenshot but I do not know how it changed from just being number values and how can i change it back to the number values? I know it's a stupid non issue but it's driving me mad lol.

my question to you is... HOW HAVE YOU DONE THAT?

Go into preferences, then 'Interface'. On the left, there is a box that says 'Display attributes as bar chart instead of 1-20'. Untick this box to get it back to normal, tick it to make it like frazzer's. :D