Well, Mignolet is already 25 and according to my scouts he's not gonna be improving much. But his current attributes simply don't do him justice. Sturridge will improve, yes. Hopefully we'll see it in FM 15, or maybe even a slight boost in the january update. I think Suarez' stats are pretty decent.

By the way, I think you're just getting that impression because I started off the thread with comments on the Liverpool players' attributes. If I had started off with comments on Man Utd players people would probably have replied to that instead.

While yes i do think Suarez has good stats, but not the stats of a world-beater. First touch at 14 does not do him justice, i am not saying 20`s in everything, but Suarez is a top, top player

Last edited:
Well, Mignolet is already 25 and according to my scouts he's not gonna be improving much. But his current attributes simply don't do him justice. Sturridge will improve, yes. Hopefully we'll see it in FM 15, or maybe even a slight boost in the january update. I think Suarez' stats are pretty decent.

By the way, I think you're just getting that impression because I started off the thread with comments on the Liverpool players' attributes. If I had started off with comments on Man Utd players people would probably have replied to that instead.

Touche, my man. I just got the impression that people were jumping on complaining about 1-2 point increases in stats for the team they support, which is kind of not in the spirit of the game.

I did actually have a peek at Mignolet, and there are maybe a few stats that will get a boost after a sound year between the posts at a top club, which i'm sure he'll have.

While yes i do think SUarez has good stats, first touch at 14 does not do him justice, i am not saying 20`s in everything, but Suarez is a top, top player

Honestly mate, i've always thought Suarez's touch has been off at times. Definitely up and down with form. It's his dribbling and agility that make him such a menace. And of course his sheer technical brilliance.

I'm not arguing for the sake of it, it's something i've thought for a few years.

Well i am not gonna complain or discuss this too much as i will probably come off as biased, and whilst it is true that his dribling and combination of balance and agility makes him really good, you cant really say anything about his touch, it is really good and pretty much every game i see he does a standout touch i just have to go "Wow" as i see it, and quite frankly 14 doesnt really have that "Wow" factor over it.

Not trying to sound arrogant here, but that is my opinion and it may be different from yours :)

Well i am not gonna complain or discuss this too much as i will probably come off as biased, and whilst it is true that his dribling and combination of balance and agility makes him really good, you cant really say anything about his touch, it is really good and pretty much every game i see he does a standout touch i just have to go "Wow" as i see it, and quite frankly 14 doesnt really have that "Wow" factor over it.

Not trying to sound arrogant here, but that is my opinion and it may be different from yours :)

Agree to disagree :p