Sweeedz

Reaction score
Im managing Bayern in the 3rd season and after the first season where everyone improved very well in training, but the whole 2nd and 3rd season have just been warning players about there training levels, every other month they decrease, I warn them and they often pull themself together for the next month but the month after that their attributes decrease again and it continues like that for all my player over 20. Sometimes even if the coaches says they have made great progress in training only 3-4 attributes increase and 6-10 decrease. Ive tried everything to stop it, warning them about their training levels and even warning about transfer listing them but to no success. All coaches have atleast 4.5 stars in their selected area, the facilities are 5 stars and their moral never drops lower than very happy. I kept the training workload on high, had the match preperation to 30%, their induvidual training to high and had a rest day before and after each match and none were ever unhappy with training. I dont know what to do, it is so frustrating to see that 2 years of progress of a player can dissapear in a month.

training workload during seasons should be on average, otherwise they burn out, only do high and very high in the off season periods.

Ok, it should be medium even the players induvidual work load when taking into account their induvidual training?

For players that you expect to start 90% of the seasons games avoid giving them too much to do or they burn out like iota said, aim to keep it around a medium level.
You can go high on the younger rotation options that might play 40-50 minutes every two or three games.

Are the stats actually dropping or are you seeing the red arrows?

Also, the training, intensity, focus, ect; only determines where the attributes points will be focused on. What determines weather they go up or down depends on how well they preform on the pitch. High Average ratings + high competition levels + focused training = good stat improvements in a specialized area.

@Brendn yes they are dropping, just had alaba drop 1-2 points in 6 attrubutes but Ive taken youre advice into account and lowered their intesenty. They are performing on the pitch had one of my worse starts but still most playets have 7.4 or more i average and atleast 7-7.1, changed up my tactics and now most have 7.9 in their last 5 games

How do you handle general training focus? Do you keep it on balanced or do you switch it around?