Radekal

Reaction score
If I have a player who's 16-17 but already good enough for the first team, and I play him regularly, he'll reach his PA (or the PA possible with my "average" facilities) at the age of 22-24, right?

So will he then start dropping attributes earlier than normal, e.g. at the age of 26 rather than 30-31??? If so, would you recommend that I place him in the Reserves for a couple of seasons, or play him in the first team anyway?

no; it won't burn out. There's no such thing.

But it increases the possibility of injury and overtrained.

For example, if he plays as a first team, no injury and no complain of overtraining = perfect :D

Overtrain is like... you tell him to learn some move "just for" being in the first team. This slows down his development (learning new move = 20% of training). You should keep the regular training at 70% :)

So don't ask him to train for a new move (if it is not absolute necessary) + don't ask him too "concentrate in any attributes" if it is not necessary. Just leave him there! and USE A TUTOR!!! (tutor gets your youngling learned without sacrificing anythings - except your tutor teaches him bad habit :))

Yeah no such thing as burn out. Just let him rest if his condition falls below 95%.