I Hate Fish

Reaction score
Just bought this 18 year old French regen for £4.8 mil. Stat-wise, absolute beast. Right after I signed him I placed him in the reserves for him to develop. Next thing I know, the guy's unhappy! I was absolutely raging on considering to sell him (lol).. Cheeky little ******. Anyone else had this? Any news if SI will fix this soon?

Whats his contract status?

Also hes hidden attributes such as Proffesionalism might have something to do with it..

maybe he is like Balotelli... an arrogant little **** that likes to think hes the best... when there is ALOT of room for improvement... whats his professionalism (under personal) and whats his contract status (IE key player, first team, rotation, hot prospect, youngster)??

LOL, the same happened to me too..
Placed him in the under 21s since his only 18/17, and he was unhappy because of that. So I promised him a place if he does good in training and eventually after a couple of weeks I promoted him and play him occasionally.

you could have him in the first team but make him available for the reserves
everybody wins|)

Nah. Placed him in the reserves and on the loan list. 3 days in and the muppet thinks he has a good relationship with me! I don't mind! XD