JacobSamuelMc

Reaction score
a) is loyalty bonus actually just same as agent fee but for players?
b) to get paid the appearance fee as a sub do they need to be brought on?

Sorry if this is pretty obvious, i'm guessing that a is right and they do need to be brought on to get paid the appearance fee just checking.

Loyalty bonus gets paid over the duration of their contract, not one lump like agent fees. Appearance fee's are paid to the player when they make any sort of appearance during a game even from the bench.

a) is loyalty bonus actually just same as agent fee but for players?
b) to get paid the appearance fee as a sub do they need to be brought on?

Sorry if this is pretty obvious, i'm guessing that a is right and they do need to be brought on to get paid the appearance fee just checking.

A) as stefanp05 said, throughout their contract, every month a portion of it will be paid. If you sell the player he will get all the remainder of the bonus, but if he requests a transfer he forfeits it!

B) Yes, they have to play part of the match :)

A) as stefanp05 said, throughout their contract, every month a portion of it will be paid. If you sell the player he will get all the remainder of the bonus, but if he requests a transfer he forfeits it!

B) Yes, they have to play part of the match :)

Ok so, say I sign a player to a 3 year contract (36 month) with a 500k loyalty bonus I'd be paying him like 13.9k a month?

Ok so, say I sign a player to a 3 year contract (36 month) with a 500k loyalty bonus I'd be paying him like 13.9k a month?

Yep, and if you decided you don't want him after a year and sell him, you would have to pay him the rest of the £500k. However, if after a year he requests to be listed and you accept, you don't have to pay him any more of the £500k! :)

Yep, and if you decided you don't want him after a year and sell him, you would have to pay him the rest of the £500k. However, if after a year he requests to be listed and you accept, you don't have to pay him any more of the £500k! :)

Cheers mate :)