TomCCFC

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows any tips on how to keep player counts down, i don't have the best laptop and i always pick low database size. And at the moment i only have the prem open but yet it still slows down considerable after so many seasons.

Any advice welcome, thanks!

i'm not sure if you can go much lower than picking only the league you're in unfortunately..if you have other leagues as playable, you could make them view-only..but not a lot you can do if all you're running is the EPL and it is still very slow.

i'm not sure if you can go much lower than picking only the league you're in unfortunately..if you have other leagues as playable, you could make them view-only..but not a lot you can do if all you're running is the EPL and it is still very slow.

Thank mate, yeah it's fine for a fare few season it's just the players count slowly rises and rises year after year due to the players coming on to the game which is irritating and eventually slows down. Bought a new laptop today anyway just for FM... comittment! aha!