kaney1983

Reaction score
hi,

i have a fairly decent laptop for running fm 2013.

9 nations, 14 leagues, large database.

players count on season 1 - 45,000
players count on season 7 - 44,000

is this normal. just as on fm 2012 i started on large database with 33,000 and after season 8 there was 100,000 players in my game.

i used fm scout 12 and 13 to show all players.

can anyone advise, was player count of 100,000 on fm 2012 using fm scout a glitch?

hi,

i have a fairly decent laptop for running fm 2013.

9 nations, 14 leagues, large database.

players count on season 1 - 45,000
players count on season 7 - 44,000

is this normal. just as on fm 2012 i started on large database with 33,000 and after season 8 there was 100,000 players in my game.

i used fm scout 12 and 13 to show all players.

can anyone advise, was player count of 100,000 on fm 2012 using fm scout a glitch?

It was a glitch ( in fm12) if you loaded up more leagues during the save as too many useless players with a PA of betwen 1-10 was constructed all the time. The amount of players is not supposed to increase after a few season are played. This issue was a gamebreaking one in FM12 as the game just became too slow but in this years edition you dont have to worry about it

It was a glitch ( in fm12) if you loaded up more leagues during the save as too many useless players with a PA of betwen 1-10 was constructed all the time. The amount of players is not supposed to increase after a few season are played. This issue was a gamebreaking one in FM12 as the game just became too slow but in this years edition you dont have to worry about it

yeah i loaded brazil and argetina for a season, so by loading these leagues the prjected amount of players had pretty much doubled but it was only a projection not the actual number of players in the game?

yeah i loaded brazil and argetina for a season, so by loading these leagues the prjected amount of players had pretty much doubled but it was only a projection not the actual number of players in the game?

No, a lot of **** players where " made" in these countries so the player count was 100k.

thanks betterhalf, you saved me a lot of uneccasery messing around to work out my issue.

thanks betterhalf, you saved me a lot of uneccasery messing around to work out my issue.