BigAgballer

Reaction score
Is it better to let your wonderkids develope at loans, reserves, or is it better to play them at 1st squad even thought ur 1st team is stacked?

when i train players i try to let them play against lower clubs in cups such as League Cup etc. or if im winning 2-0 id put them on as subs for the last 25mins or so..

if you do loan them out make sure that they're gonna get first team football.

If I'm a big( ish ) club with good training and youth facilities, I put them in the under 13's until they're 17/18, then put them in the reserves for a year/2 then send them out on loan, providing they get first-team football.

Okay, thanks. I am Liverpool, soguess training is pretty well there?

i try to get the best coaches set up ther training program for all my players and then try to get my young lads around 350-600 mins a season. thats if they can make it in to my team

Agreed with Dicko1878. Play them in the last 25 - 30 mins. The avg rating may not be impressive but at least they get experiences.

And if they are still young, I'll loan them. But I will make sure they get 1st team football!

I agree with everything said before.

I also like to interact with them so they train with more experienced players so they can learn some special movements.

i have a few potential superstars and they have neer played a game for me in 3 seasons but hat i have done is let them all go on loan to other clubs for instance i have john fleck got him in my 1st season loaned him out to red star belgrade he came back with slighlty better stats then the next season came and i loaned him to partizan belgrade and his stats improved by dramatically they have good coaches there and he played every game. in my 3rd season i loaned him out to hull city where he played every game of the championship including all the cup runs they went on and played in the semi final against arsenal in the league cup where he scored a vital free kick to take the game to a penalty shoot out