muMIKEfc

Reaction score
here's the deal, i bought Tom Cairney for Manchester United for £2.5m. i put him on the bench for the first 3 games and only bought him on once. i tick the box where it shows attribute changes and every single attribute had already gone up after those 3 games on the bench. now obviously i got quite chuffed thinking he would develop quickly. now a season later after being in the starting 11 75% (roughly) of the time not one single attribute has gone up which is frustrating.

anybody know why this might be?

sorry if something similar has been posted before, im new to this and didn't know where to look lol my bad

Are you using default shcedules? also it might be too late, but loan him to another premier league team and see if he can get first team football :) hope i helped

What's your coach think about his potential? Maybe he hasn't got a lot left.

But in any case, stats really do tend to increase inconsistently, but you should generally be careful of over-playing him. Also, a too high workload has a negative effect as well.

Are you using default shcedules? also it might be too late, but loan him to another premier league team and see if he can get first team football :) hope i helped

yeah i use the deault schedules, im not very good at making me own, never seems to do anyone any good so i don't bother.

he gets first team football with me though, only time i drop him is either when he's injured or needs a rest. thanks though :)

Default schedules suck, you had to make your own.. just a little of common sense mate..

Default schedules suck, you had to make your own.. just a little of common sense mate..

can you recommend a good schedule? when i make one their attributes always seem to drop lol

There's loads of things that can help develop players.

In your case, you are probably playing him too much. Is his fitness status every 'tired' or anything? Or his fitness at a low percentage? If so, he's not going to be able to put as much effort into training, which could be a major factor in him not improving.

If you don't want to make your own just download someone elses. Like these.

Make sure you get some decent coaches too. Take a look at this list for some ideas.

can you recommend a good schedule? when i make one their attributes always seem to drop lol

If you like in a few ill give you mine, right know im installing something am my pc is a little laggy cuz it´s too heavy..

for some strange reason i didn't think training would be a big issue lol

thanks for the advice guys, been really helpful :)

A few things can have a impact, your facilities, your coaches, your schedules, how often the player is played, tutoring and finally his age. Hope this helps =)

A few things can have a impact, your facilities, your coaches, your schedules, how often the player is played, tutoring and finally his age. Hope this helps =)
Adding Determination to that list.