Reaction score
I'm in march 3rd season with ac Milan and fancy Getting​ rashford in the summer.

Do you think it's to late to buy him and get his full potential ?

At what age /how many seasons into a game is it to late to get the max from a player ?

Any suggestions would be grateful.

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

I'm curious as well. The top clubs are wasting a lot of young players with potential and I wonder if their abilities have been impeded for good. My Origi is 25 with decent stats, but he's missed so many sitters I don't think he'd ever become world class.

35 million that's including 15 addons. Yeah I looked at origi anorl he has got some great attributes. Does it depend on how many games they've played amd goals scored.

Well speaking for myself, pure strikers seem difficult to groom and develop. I've already given up and sold Origi and Iheanacho. Wide players however seem to grow easier. Gabriel Jesus has transformed nicely into a world class player after arriving for 14mil, capable of playing on the flanks and up front very well. Rashford falls in the same category and I imagine he'll do very well, though 35mil is a little bit steep.

Thanks for your reply. I glad you said that origi and iheanacho were on the shortlist with rashford think I'll go with him. I'll agree with the wingers I'm playing 2 player game with my mate he's city and Jesus and sane are superb especially sane he just got 30 goals in 2nd season averaging something silly like 8.5