Player does not want to move because of infrastructure and standards of living

feniksxx

Reaction score
Could someone help me? Is there a way to improve standards of living or infrastructure?

I've not seen this before. Out of interest, which club are you, and who is the player you're trying to sign?

I've not seen this before. Out of interest, which club are you, and who is the player you're trying to sign?
Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia and it is some regen playing in some good Swedish club. He is half Swedish and half Iraqi or from Iran. This is my first season on this save.

I had that in my manager story save - managing in Czech Republic, trying to sign a player who was playing for an Austrian team (who I'd previously managed as it happens).

I just assumed that he preferred to live in Austria than the Czech Republic and that there wasn't anything I could do about improving the infrastructure/standard of living.

1124447d1502541265-i-started-out-nothing-i-still-got-most-left-nandez-rejection.jpg

I had that in my manager story save - managing in Czech Republic, trying to sign a player who was playing for an Austrian team (who I'd previously managed as it happens).

I just assumed that he preferred to live in Austria than the Czech Republic and that there wasn't anything I could do about improving the infrastructure/standard of living.

1124447d1502541265-i-started-out-nothing-i-still-got-most-left-nandez-rejection.jpg
Yeah, it looked like that. Thanks.