Delaveguire

Reaction score
im in 7th season with barcelona and i have bought kagawa 4 seasons ago.the problem is that i choose him in the first 11,then try to play the game(i take vacation for 1 day and my assistant plays the game)...but when i look at the stats of the game it says kagawa wasnt in the 18...i have ticked the box in the vacation screen where it says ''use current team tactics''(well,sth like this) and i cant find the problem...

can you help me please???

You also have to click the box below it which says 'use current team selection when possible'

yeah i've tried it but not working..
i think it has something to do with number of games allowed for the player...he has played 9 games...i think it is a bug(barcelona b players are allowed to play 9 games for the 1st team each season)the game thinks kagawa is registered for barcelona b or sth like this maybe...

Well, you did the squad registration, so either you registered him for Barca B, or you didn't....

If you went on holiday the day that the squad registration needed to happen, then the assistant will have done it, and may have registered him for Barca B, in which case you can't do anything.

Why don't you actually try managing a game yourself and see if he is able to play?

Well, you did the squad registration, so either you registered him for Barca B, or you didn't....

If you went on holiday the day that the squad registration needed to happen, then the assistant will have done it, and may have registered him for Barca B, in which case you can't do anything.

Why don't you actually try managing a game yourself and see if he is able to play?

i told you i tried to play the game myself but it happens the same...also i always do the squad registration for both teams in order to avoid things like that...but i don't know what happened this season :p