RRyanus

Reaction score
hi guys! I have brought in Mikel Arteta to tutor Youri Tielemans but he won't show up on the tutoring screen.
I have Tielemans set to Rotation and Arteta to First Team. Is there a way to get him to tutor Tielemans?

Maybe because Tielemens is already a rotation problem? The game doesn't let a player who already has a "senior role" within the club be tutored. Not sure how they define "senior role" for the purpose of tutoring though

But there are other tutors available for Tielemans??? Just not Arteta

Maybe because Tielemens is already a rotation problem? The game doesn't let a player who already has a "senior role" within the club be tutored. Not sure how they define "senior role" for the purpose of tutoring though

No. Rotation and Below can be tutored, iirc;; Senior role is First Team and Key Player (or atleast used to be, haven't tutored recently, only hot prospects, so not sure.) OP, if their personalities are too far apart, then the AI may discount Arteta as a tutor. Best bet would probably be to tutor Tielemans by someone else, get his personality to change, and then see if Arteta shows up as a tutor.

Really eh. Hmm, I was fairly sure I was unable to tutor a rotation player in this year's game, but I'll check. OP can also just check by seeing if tutoring is available for his other rotation players.