Hunter26

World Elite Star
Reaction score
Hi People.

I have got some spare time on my hand so if any body wants some face paccks made or a face then im your man.I would only be to kind to help!

Just send a message or what team or player you want!:D

face pks

hi i cant seem to download any face pks to my computer can any1 help???

has any1 got a cd of the new upgrad for fm09 so i can have all the player faces and logos???

Can you create face packs for the lower leagues in scotland, i.e div1 div 2 n div 3?

lol

i showed this guy how to make the faces hes my good friend for the guy who has problems simply do this

download the faces
extract them using winrar or whatever u use to extract archived files
go to ur my computer my documents sports interactive make sure u have a folder called graphics and a folder inside that called faces place ur faces inside this FACES folder so u have this C:\Documents and Settings\ur user name \My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Graphics\faces

just so u know my folder aint called faces its called players but im sure both work gl the scottish teams i will search the web for these packs if there is none i will try to make them myself

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

rotherham will be done shortly dude

can u get, savio (west ham) tosic (man utd) kadlec (sparta)

chapmanj & Astrit your requests have been done and links are on ur profile message!

hi, could you make some for the missing English championship, league 1 an 2?

iv uploaded the championship for england ill get division 2 up as soon as i have time !

Hello Sir, would you mind awfully in doing a facepack for FF Malmo, primarily a player called Ola Toivonen, there's a few pics of himon google in the Sweden kit... i've tried hard to do it myself but have had no luck following the help guide. Any help would be much appreciated...

thanks

Lleonjames

xisco(newcastle) jonas(newcastle)shay given(newcastle)

Would you be able to do one for my local team Eastbourne Boro please they are in the Blue Square Premier. Thank you.

Hi mate,

Could please create a facepack for the Swedish League please

nsue and alberto bueno
cheers dude

Daniel Aquino would be ace aswell

Last edited:
can u get, savio (west ham) tosic (man utd) kadlec (sparta)

These players are already in face packs!! someone do a referee+managers 1,or maybe 1 with young players who arent in other face packs.

Hello Sir, would you mind awfully in doing a facepack for FF Malmo, primarily a player called Ola Toivonen, there's a few pics of himon google in the Sweden kit... i've tried hard to do it myself but have had no luck following the help guide. Any help would be much appreciated...

thanks

Lleonjames

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Hi there,

I am doing a Swedish facepack, so Ola Toivonen will be included in this facepack. It should be done within the next few days.