Player for Birmingham city

Ellis

Reaction score
I am looking for some players for birmingham which will help my push for promotion to the premier league. Any suggestions thanks.8-|

Well i like to start with qpr and always get promoted, ill tell you a few good players who i like to sign.
ST gladkyi 1.1 mill
ST suazo 1.1 mill
ST blake the guy from wolves maybe around 2-3 mill
ST lewandowski , goal machine around 1 mill
CM don cowie , nice and cheap and does a good job around 250k
DM prince bauben cheap to around same price as cowie
LB peter masiela i think its spelt , from haifa quality player and costs around 350 k
CB glauber scores loads from headers from corners , 1 mill ish
you could even try loan in ched evans from city i did once in jan when my strikers where injured , he scored loads.

Try a few of them see how you go.

Get young Adam Pepper from Liverpool- Not sure if he'll be interested but I got him on a free four seasons in for Wycombe when I got into the championship. He was the heart of the team too.

Messi,Kaka & Ronaldo should help your push to the Premier league

Bruna at liverpool becomes good.

Pichu Atienza is a good signing for CB role. Try and loan some players from the premiership

I'm pretty sure you can loan Insua from Liverpool, Glauber from Man City, how much money do you have?

Stephen Appiah is usually available on a free, also Seyfo Soley is good backup.

I've just started with Swansea and I'm looking for promotion myself maybe not this season but at least next season.

I've bought the legendary Robbie Fowler and pre season he's scored 4 goals in 2 games so he looks to be a quality signing for 80k.

I'm looking to sign Miguel, the 6"5 Elche striker too for about 400k with decent stats, primarily for a good target man I can whack balls into the box to and he can header them into the back of the net. Another one who I'm waiting on confirmation for is Eugene Seleznyov, hopefully he'll accept my contract as he looks great.