M

MetalHeroChris

Club-Liverpool
Position needed to fill- Deep- lying Forward
Willing to spend- 18-20mil max

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Basically I'm looking for a good consistent deep-lying forward, that will be happy in a support duty. I'm currently trying out the Jorge Jesus tactic so if there is any other players that can be recomended I'd be really greatful too.

Thank you for any advice given in advance!! :D

thank you for your good manners, so glad to see that we have friendly, well mannered people in this world who can also type properly and spell well ;)

Suggestions:

Artem Milevskiy
Welliton
Luis Suarez
Rafael Sobis
Guilherme Mauro Zarate
Takayuki Morimoto
Guiseppe Rossi
Antonio Cassano
Matias Defederico
Robert Acquafresca
Nilmar
Ezequiel Lavezzi
Fred
Hulk

I hope this helps, feel free to PM if you need anymore? some of them are better suited for different positions but I think could also play as Deep Lying Forward

thank you for your good manners, so glad to see that we have friendly, well mannered people in this world who can also type properly and spell well ;)

Suggestions:

Artem Milevskiy
Welliton
Luis Suarez
Rafael Sobis
Guilherme Mauro Zarate
Takayuki Morimoto
Guiseppe Rossi
Antonio Cassano
Matias Defederico
Robert Acquafresca
Nilmar
Ezequiel Lavezzi
Fred
Hulk

I hope this helps, feel free to PM if you need anymore? some of them are better suited for different positions but I think could also play as Deep Lying Forward

Thank you so much for your help these are excellent. :D Also I really appreciate your kind comments. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Decided to settle on Hulk, he seems like a real animal with his stats and raw ability.
Thanks again for your help and advice.

cannot believe fernando llorente isn't on that list he's a beast!

Missed out on hulk unfortunatly. The agent was being too greedy and withdrew talks after the inital contract offer..so..gotto try someone else. Lol

Just out of curiosity, how much did you offer for Hulk for it to get accepted?

mate, i would highly recommend edin dzeko, he's a monster at d/lying foward

i got him for 30+, man u have good manners, i respect a man like you

i got him for 30+, man u have good manners, i respect a man like you

Thank you, your most kind.
Wow 30+ can't really do that as I need to get a good AML but I think I have managed that with Fábio Conetrao from Benfica he seems a good player.
Thank you for the suggestion though, it's much appreciated!

Oh and I managed to get Hulk in the end..I decided to put another offer in and thankfully the agent sat down with me for talks and we hammered out a deal.

Last edited:
I need to get a good AML

Alan Gatagov - Lokomotiv Moscow
Cristian Rodriguez - Porto
Yohan Mollo - As Monaco
Ismail Aissati - Ajax

Hey why don't you give a shot at Oscar Cardozo? He is an amazing target man and will get you goals as well.
He is superb in dead ball situations as well and ya, his long shots are powerful and more often than not accurate.
I tried him in my Milan game and he was the third top scorer in the league!!!

Alan Gatagov - Lokomotiv Moscow
Cristian Rodriguez - Porto
Yohan Mollo - As Monaco
Ismail Aissati - Ajax

Thanks again..do you think Contrao is more of Left back than a winger? Like the look of the Porto man Rodriguez..be poaching me all the Porto team virtually now.

it depends on how you play, I do not have Coentrao in my team, have not even looked at him yet (probably cause everyone has been talking about him :)) he is too attacking for a Left Back though, I would not have Coentrao and then another attacking winger like Nani in the same time at the same time, too risky!

it depends on how you play, I do not have Coentrao in my team, have not even looked at him yet (probably cause everyone has been talking about him :)) he is too attacking for a Left Back though, I would not have Coentrao and then another attacking winger like Nani in the same time at the same time, too risky!

That is a good point. I'll see how he does as an AML but if he flops he can go back to a Left back role. Got to be good some place, least I would hope so.
Oh and I can't seem to find Alan Gatagov on my game..don't have the Russian datebase loaded so that could be why.
But thanks again for your input it's really helping and helped. :D