Lostas

Reaction score
I'm playing as Udinese manager in Italy. Just finished my first season and now I want to buy some new players. I want to sign Maicon from Porto, but it is said that I can just sign ONE NON-EU NATIONAL PLAYER FROM ABROAD and it is also said that I currently signed one!!! I just did some co-ownership deals after the season ended . The question is - WHERE CAN I SEE, WHAT PLAYER FROM ABROAD HAVE I SIGNED THIS SEASON?

Take a look at the "Transfer History".

a non-EU player signed for free would count too so maybe it's that.

Ok. I signed Keko (Spain, EU National), Albi (Spain, EU National) last season and some non-EU players FROM ITALY when this summer started. Nothing more, so I can't find out what is the player NON-EU FROM ABROAD. Is there any place , where it says what player is it concretely?

I think a non eu player from italy is still non eu if he hasn't gained an italian passport. So they are still classed as non eu. There is a list of countries that are in the eu somewhere on the game but dnt no where I found it.

But it says NON-EU from ABROAD. If it still would be that NON-EU, so, how I could sign 3 players?