Player gaining other nationality

The_Gunner

Reaction score
I'm currently playing in the Russian league and the rule of foreigners in the selected 11 is changing almost every year. It starts with 7 but after 3 years it's reduced to 5.I have some players that can gain Russian nationality but they're not doing this because they "see no benefit". Is it somehow possible to suggest them to become Russians because it's beneficial for the club

I'm currently playing in the Russian league and the rule of foreigners in the selected 11 is changing almost every year. It starts with 7 but after 3 years it's reduced to 5.I have some players that can gain Russian nationality but they're not doing this because they "see no benefit". Is it somehow possible to suggest them to become Russians because it's beneficial for the club

Same problem here but in Serbian league

So they've been in the country long enough so that they are eligible, but are choosing not to accept dual-nationalities? I want to confirm because I don't think I've seen that (in Italy, Spain, or England) since they pretty much always adopt a second nation once they're eligible. Any screenshots?

Maybe you need to try coaching the Russian national team so they are more successful, and that will attract players to play for country.

i got sergio garcia who is spanish by birth and after 5 years in my swansea team hes welsh and hes a key welsh player now to get wales to qualify for a major championship

Same problem here but in Serbian league
g.gif

This is probably something you should ask on the SI forum, they would be more hopefully than anyone here. :)