Player goes missing from game after i edited there data?

AD331

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if this may have been asked before.

I edited the player data for a player called Abou Trika but now when i start a new game he seems to have dissapeard from the game? I've edited a number of players data and this is the only one that it seems to have happened to and i have no idea why?

What team and which country does he play in? And what exactly did you edit in his stats?

He plays for Al-Ahly in Eygpt and is also a full international for that country. I edited his Current and Potential ability and thats all.

Nope, just checked the editor and hes there with all the rest of his details intact. Ive done the same edit with a few players and for some reason he goes missing? Its very weird.

Maybe fm trying to teach you a lesson ? Dont use the editor to cheat ??

Maybe.lol

But the editor is there for us to edit if we want at the end of the day, i just hoped someone may now why this has happened.

i'm starting a network game if you want to join ? Aussie league ?

Maybe it is because the Egyptian league is not activated. Maybe put him on loan at your club.

Have just tried that and it seems have done the trick as hes back now..lol

Thanks!

ahh, that must be it then. I forgot you could do that as well, silly me. The loan thing seems to have worked though as he was the only Egyptian player that i wanted.

yeah players from obscure leagues will more often than not will be left out of the game, unless you put them in one of the active leagues on loan or co-ownership.