player good enough for big money?

fss205

Reaction score
i found this player being hotly tipped for the brazilian best player award , he's only 18 years old, i would buy him, loan him out this season and maybe play him as backup next season, is he good/worth big money? because they won't sell him easily. these are his stats. and scout report.
View attachment 235619View attachment 235617
thnk guys, im new to this youth talent thing.

Last edited:
i found this player being hotly tipped for the brazilian best player award , he's only 18 years old, i would buy him, loan him out this season and maybe play him as backup next season, is he good/worth big money? because they won't sell him easily. these are his stats. and scout report.
View attachment 235619View attachment 235617
thnk guys, im new to this youth talent thing.

I'd say go up to 20 million for him, i never go higher than that for a youngster, What do your scouts rate his at potential wise? To me he looks like he could be very good, what team are you and who else have you got?

He's probably at Manchester United as he has Danny Welbeck and Wayne Rooney.

I'd say go up to 20 million for him, i never go higher than that for a youngster, What do your scouts rate his at potential wise? To me he looks like he could be very good, what team are you and who else have you got?
im with united. at my senior team i have welbeck, neymar, leandro damião and rooney. i want a young striker to replace rooney. when this youngster haves 20 ~ 22 years is probably when rooney is retiring so he would be a rotation player( or starting eleven if he is good enough).
(in the scout report there is ganso as well but i play him as mc and am(c,l,r).

He looks pretty good to me. My only worry is his natural fitness. I know youngsters don't have the ultimate natural fitness yet, but when all other physical stats are that good (they are very good for his age) and work rate is pretty good, it spells "injuries" to me. (it's like the fitness/body doesen't keep up with the talent, if you know what I mean).

Still, I would pay pretty good money for that talent. Except for the fitness-thing, I rarely see that good overall stats for a young player...
I'd go in for £18-22 mill., as his personality seems to fit your squad. (this is quite important, at least to me, to keep team morale up, and ease the task of managing different personalities).