Reaction score
I'm playing as Aston Villa and I'm having a real problem keeping my players happy. It is 2015 and I have just wrapped of my first Premier Division title and I am playing for my second FA cup in a row. It seems right now it is near impossible to keep Hulk, Hazard, and Neymar happy. They continually want to move to a bigger club. I have included a screen shot so you could see the complete squad. Should I cave to these demands or will these issues work out?

moz-screenshot.png

How the **** did you get Sergio Ramos?

Hang onto them. They are very valuable players, and will help you in the coming season. Try to compromise with them, reject their transfer requests and continually praise them. Also, if a really big offer comes in for them is only really a good time to decide on cashing in. Anything less than £35million would be a poor deal in my opinion.

You have them close to their prime, so hang on to them and aim for silverware. You need it.

Ramos was offered for 10 mil. He was transfer listed by Real. This is the second save I've done where I have gotten him this way. Same price each time.