Player happiness

stavon88

Reaction score
Im currently managing Ipswish and some of my players have a slight concern that says 'worried by the lack of managerial discipline'. How am i gonna fix that?

Fine them all two weeks wages that should give them the discipline they're craving!
But seriously...
Don't be scared to fine the **** out of players that get sent off, talk to the press, seriously underperform, punch people etc. The good ones (personality wise) will accept it and improve, the bad ones will kick up a stink and make it pretty obvious you should get rid of them. They will probably unsettle your team somehow in the long run anyway and it could be at a bad time. Sell your stars if they are acting like babies and buy some real men!

Fine them all two weeks wages that should give them the discipline they're craving!
But seriously...
Don't be scared to fine the **** out of players that get sent off, talk to the press, seriously underperform, punch people etc. The good ones (personality wise) will accept it and improve, the bad ones will kick up a stink and make it pretty obvious you should get rid of them. They will probably unsettle your team somehow in the long run anyway and it could be at a bad time. Sell your stars if they are acting like babies and buy some real men!

All true (:) :D

I was wondering what the heck that meant.

I think I'm going to have to give some of the lads the hairdryer treatment as some of them (especially my striker) have been performing like **** to the extent every ****** press conferance they moan about him.

i have 2010 and when i go to discipline my players it wont allow me. does anyone know how to fix that