Player has lost his patience and doesn't want to talk to me. What to do?

Dimevodno

Reaction score
One of my players, has lost his patience and he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. He is unhappy to and wants to leave the club. What should I do, because I don't want him out of time cause he is a great player and if he is happy he plays over 7,5 in a game.

Just praise him a lot and try and get his morale back up. I've had this a few times and it is really fustrating.
He sounds like a good player so good luck getting him back.

Just praise him a lot and try and get his morale back up. I've had this a few times and it is really fustrating.
He sounds like a good player so good luck getting him back.

U mean to praise him after games in the team talk??

Yes thats what you will need to do until you can interact and praise him.

aye don't do what I did. Get annoyed with the player and let him go. Fans got narked, board got narked....downhill from there

Yeah but when I put him on a transfer list and told the press that I will be looking to sell him he answered that he wants to play for me.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Who is he?

Afellay.

Yeah but when I put him on a transfer list and told the press that I will be looking to sell him he answered that he wants to play for me.

In that case his problem is with you, so he should still play okay if you avoid teamtalks like "I expect a win" etc.

this is the same with me only ive got neymar
4th season
i just took over at sevilla
]signed neymar for 32m
6 games in hes complaining about team talks
all downhill from there
i want to just cash in on him but he is a key part of my team
im in december now
1st in la liga
what do i do

this is the same with me only ive got neymar
4th season
i just took over at sevilla
]signed neymar for 32m
6 games in hes complaining about team talks
all downhill from there
i want to just cash in on him but he is a key part of my team
im in december now
1st in la liga
what do i do

sell him. either put a big price tag on him and have one of the spanish giants come in after him, or fix your team talks. neymar should fetch quite a bit if you want to sell him. there are plenty of class players out there to replace him. don't worry too much.