Player has missed training 7 times and still complains when I fine him

appoxplayer

Reaction score
I have a regen that I bought into the club for £11m, he has 5* potential and I've already given him starts in cups.
But it seems every other week he's out late at night and misses training the next day. At first I ignored it, then gave him warnings. Now I'm fining him but he says it was too harsh every time. Is there a way to stop him from doing this in the future or should I just cut my losses and sell him?

i say harass him as much as you can, make the ******* suffer :)

Have you tried tutoring him?

I hadn't but I've just had Koscielny start doing it. He's already missed 2 more training sessions but I've decided to stop fining him, all it's doing is making him unhappy. But now Neymar is complaining at me showing a lack of discipline :/

He may never reach his true potential as it seems he has poor mental/hidden attributes. Maybe tutoring will help, otherwise cut your losses and offload the degenerate.

Maybe he is just one of those players. You know like Balotelli, either that or he is very forgetful haha

Maybe he is just one of those players. You know like Balotelli, either that or he is very forgetful haha

Haha, Balotelli is unique, I still crack up when I see his low/low workrates in FIFA.

On the subject of "special" cases, another perennial badboy ex Southampton Pablo Osvaldo had his contract terminated by Boca after arguing with the Manager after being caught smoking in the toilets.

Sell him, not worth the hassle and will probably be moved on a lot in his career so stick a nice big sell on percentage!