CreepingDeath

Reaction score
My game save has gone slightly wierd in the player history section. I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else, how to fix it or why it has happened.

I am managing Roma on a journeyman save. It is the year 2026. None of my players histories are correct. I have been at this team for 2 seasons now, my top scorer Dolf Aslan, is listed in player histories having played 0 matches and scored 0 goals. I have a young striker called Huet which I bought from Man United for 2.9million. On his player history he is shown leaving Man United for Ajax for 2.7million and then onto PSG for 4.9million. This never happened. I was previously managing Leeds United until the year 2019, and needed some cover in my current team so went to bring in some old Leeds experience. ALL Leeds players within the current team are listed as having been at Kettering or Ipswich over the last 2 seasons and played all their matches there, even though this didn't happen as I always track the teams progress and in the previous season they knocked me out of the Champions League and I played against a team of players who are listed as having not been with the team at the time. Example being Phil Jones, I bought him for Leeds for 29million thereabouts, he is listed on player history for being there for a lot of years, then 2 years at Kettering then back to Leeds for the current season, no transfer fees listed etc. Same with a brilliant young striker called Diogo who I brought to Leeds age 18 for 16million. He is now worth 34million and was the Champions League top scorer in the previous season, scoring the 2 goals for Leeds in the final against Man United but his player history shows him at Ipswich for that season.

In my current team, my start midfielder kid Danilo, is listed having played 0 games for me since he joined and scored 0 goals, even though he played about 30 games a season with roughly 15 goals each one.

What is going on here??

There was a guy with Tevez as his avatar who had a similiar problem (maybe something to do with pizza?) - I haven't had it myself but I can't imagine it's fixable, probably something you'll have to live with or start again because of.

Its very annoying. I have a young kid coming through my youth ranks who I loaned to Cardiff, in my transfer history it shows me loaning Marco Caccavale to Cardiff, but when I click on his name it shows me having sold him to Gateshead for 7K. Its all very very random and frustrating.