Player history bug everyone played at algeria??

dbs86

Reaction score
i have just noticed that most of the players in my athletic bilbao game 2 seasons in have errors in their player history tab instead of listing the team they have played for the season before it says the played for algeria in the belgian pro league then free transfered back to their original team for this season, its annoying because not only is last seasons player stats lost but sometimes all the awards landmarks and achievements have been lost too. has anyone else had this happen to them as it only happened to me today ive posted on the official si forums but have yet to have a response, if any one has had this do they know a fix to get the correct histories back?
View attachment 441544View attachment 441543View attachment 441542View attachment 441541View attachment 441540View attachment 441539View attachment 441538View attachment 441537View attachment 441536View attachment 441535

That seems very strange. Never seen it myself.

I'd suggest you go to the SI website and report it. Definitely a bug mate.

I have the same problem. I was coaching Real Madrid in the league 2018...and so far all the history goes away... players are all came from Algeria, and my leagues before 2017, don t have....annoyng thing that! 4 leagues won, 2 champions league, and now i don t have nothing...all players from algeria...ridicolouus...

I've just had this Algeria thing happen in my game - May 2018 - all history deleted. Has there been any conclusions? What should I do?