Broyston

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a really lame question and it is really obvious, but when I go to player history it only shows the stats for the league appearances, is there any way to show total appearances, so including cup and continental? Tried looking for some drop down box but nothing is apparent!

As far as I know there's no way to do it.

You can always click the arrow next to that year though to view stats for all competitions.

as Lee said, don't think you can mate...

it should be added though, it would be nice to see how players perform in different competitions instead of just the league in their history when looking to purchase them...

It would be useful, I have had a few players in my last season who have performed fairly averagely in the league, but been monsters in Europe. But no evidence of that in their history, annoying.....

Wait what, don't you just click the year and it shows total appearances for that year?
Or do you mean his total stats for his entire career?
edit: wow guys, all you do is click the year and it shows you it at the bottom of the screen??!?!

edit like this:

153606d1301693738-best-favourite-player-s-youve-managed-football-manager-federico-macheda-history_-career-stats-.png

or am i missing something here??!?

Wait what, don't you just click the year and it shows total appearances for that year?
Or do you mean his total stats for his entire career?
edit: wow guys, all you do is click the year and it shows you it at the bottom of the screen??!?!

edit like this:

153606d1301693738-best-favourite-player-s-youve-managed-football-manager-federico-macheda-history_-career-stats-.png

or am i missing something here??!?

Thats what i thought he was on about as well, i always use that when im looking at their stats.

Well, there you go, guess I was too busy looking at the top of the screen to notice that. As there is an arrow by the year I was expecting something to expand, showing the rest of the stats, and when nothing happened.....need to get some new glasses. At least I wasn't the only one who wasn't aware of it.