Player individual training role problem....Kindly assist...

Zulkamal

Reaction score
When i try assigned them with individual role (advanced forward & etc) their performance drop.....but when i use with specific attributes(like marking,passing & etc)...they perform well...any idea? i used general + balance with 40% slider and match training i change according home & away...

When i try assigned them with individual role (advanced forward & etc) their performance drop.....but when i use with specific attributes(like marking,passing & etc)...they perform well...any idea? i used general + balance with 40% slider and match training i change according home & away...

By "performing", do you mean their green and red arrows in training or their matchperformances ?. If you mean during matches, then its because of something else. How big is your sample ?

By "performing", do you mean their green and red arrows in training or their matchperformances ?. If you mean during matches, then its because of something else. How big is your sample ?

Thanks for reply mate...i means match performance...instead of all their arrow is green..at individual training schedule......from my case....my team perform well at the league and champion league using specific attribute training...at the start of season & my tactics all already fluid also.....but when i try change to individual role...suddenly all change,their match performance drop and i'm still using the same tactics...any advice?

-i read all forum they said the individual role is better from specific attribute....that's why i try change it.

Last edited:
Thanks for reply mate...i means match performance...instead of all their arrow is green..at individual training schedule......from my case....my team perform well at the league and champion league using specific attribute training...at the start of season & my tactics all already fluid also.....but when i try change to individual role...suddenly all change,their match performance drop and i'm still using the same tactics...any advice?

I would bet on that it does not have that effect. How large is your sample ?

Sample?sorry for asking..what kind of sample?...any advice mate??the training method....

When you say that one kind Of training makes your players perform on the Pitch whilst the other makes them struggle, I wanted to know the sample Of matches. My point is that the performance has Nothing to do with it, that its something Else.

If you har switched between the 2 methods between every match for 4 months and just after EVERY switch, you would see a difference, then you have a big enough sample, but if it has happend just a few times, then you have no sample to draw conclusions from.

When you say that one kind Of training makes your players perform on the Pitch whilst the other makes them struggle, I wanted to know the sample Of matches. My point is that the performance has Nothing to do with it, that its something Else.

If you har switched between the 2 methods between every match for 4 months and just after EVERY switch, you would see a difference, then you have a big enough sample, but if it has happend just a few times, then you have no sample to draw conclusions from.

i see....that's mean individual role training not effect the match performance?..from my case...i'm using the specific training attribute method from start of the season until end of January transfer windows....i'm not make any transfers during that time....and after that...i change to individual training role from end of january to end of season..their performance not like when i using the first method....is it need more time?...

i see....that's mean individual role training not effect the match performance?..from my case...i'm using the specific training attribute method from start of the season until end of January transfer windows....i'm not make any transfers during that time....and after that...i change to individual training role from end of january to end of season..their performance not like when i using the first method....is it need more time?...

It's just a coincidence ( here, you have the sample of just one test). Here, your season declined at the same time as one normally risk hitting a bad string of results due to lots if factors, like the ones below

- Bad wheather, your tactic not being suited for it
- Players getting complacent due to having had good results
- Players being tired due to you not rotating the squad
- Opponents equal or better than you now sits deeper and defend and your approach works less good against teams like this.
- When getting some poor results, you have not been able to turn things around
- Key players being out of form and due to bad results loosing out in morale

Etc, etc

I put my assistant on this, but from what i have saw, players untill 24 years he puts them on individual skills trainings, and after that age, he advises to put on roles

It's just a coincidence ( here, you have the sample of just one test). Here, your season declined at the same time as one normally risk hitting a bad string of results due to lots if factors, like the ones below

- Bad wheather, your tactic not being suited for it
- Players getting complacent due to having had good results
- Players being tired due to you not rotating the squad
- Opponents equal or better than you now sits deeper and defend and your approach works less good against teams like this.
- When getting some poor results, you have not been able to turn things around
- Key players being out of form and due to bad results loosing out in morale

Etc, etc

i see...thank's mate...maybe i'm not miss this factor at my save game.......thank's for advice...any idea make the training more effective??...i'm totally lost...from this version...

I put my assistant on this, but from what i have saw, players untill 24 years he puts them on individual skills trainings, and after that age, he advises to put on roles

your means...specific role for youth....and role training after 24 years?... i more quick question...what attribute for assistant that can make good training?...thank's in advance...

Last edited:
your means...specific role for youth....and role training after 24 years?... i more quick question...what attribute for assistant that can make good training?...thank's in advance...

Man management i think, but i also need work with youngsters and judging player potential, but thats me