Player Info Missing - Attributes Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boozad

Whiney ***** with Sissy Girl Sperm
Reaction score
I've had a quick look around for this topic to save duplicating it but couldn't find anything. I've noticed that player details (the info below where their photo would be) are missing from their attributes page, nationality, wage, footedness etc. It's an intermittent problem, sometimes they're there and sometimes they're not. It's always there in the profile page, it's just the attributes page it happens to. Anybody else had this problem?

I posted about it on si forums while playing the demo and they said its being checked out

i have this problem as well! so annoying, have just refused to play the game until its sorted.

I'm getting this problem too. First noticed it in the demo and now it's just started happening in the main game. Really hope it's been sorted out.

I've had that problem too, but after i set up the preferences to go to the attributes page when you click on the player, it seemed to show the info everytime

It is getting quite annoying, but I suppose it doesn't take much to quickly flick to the Profile page.

I don't like the new back button feature though. How it takes you back through all of a player's pages that you've looked at before getting you back to the previous item is really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.