st.anley

Reaction score
I want to know what the best player instructions for each position and the reasons for it.

So i will need you guy's to post your best player instruction for the following positions.

GK

RB/LB - Stay back most times but gets forward oaccasionally contributing to attacks.

CB - instructions that ensure the cb never gets caught out of position and is always in a good position to win ball back from opposition and start the attack.

DM - instructions that will allow the dm to stays back at all times goes in for every challenge and dominates midfield and to hold up play.

CM - Instructions that will allow the cm to always be in space and play lovely killer balls and dominate midfield.

AMC - Instructions that will allow the amc to always be in space and play lovely killer balls, and also link up play between midfield and attack and also cause havoc in opposition defence.

AMR/AML - Instructions that will allow wingers to constantly make space on the wings and get in behind opposition full backs, and also play dangerous crosses into box.

FC - Instructions that will allow my fc to be on the shoulder of the oppositions last defender so that he will always be ready to latch onto a through ball, and also instructions that ensure he always influences the game.

ST - Instructions that will allow my ST to hold up the ball beautifully to bring others into play but still gets in on the goals himself.

I AM TRYING 2 MAKE A GD TACTIC AND IF PPL PUT WHT INSTRUCTIONS WORK BEST 4 THM IT WILL HELP SO MUCH AND WHN I HAV CREATED A TACTIC ILL POST IT ON HERE 4 YOU PPL 2 ENJOY
<!-- / message -->

Last edited: