chippyluke

Reaction score
hi guys

Just a quick question are player instructions a must this year or they still use if you see fit?

thanks

I've not used them as much as 14, definately.

Saying that i have seen some tactic makers changing a player role, just so they can have the player option they want available, even playing Sterling as wide target man, to get the player instruction available..

Last edited:
thanks for the reply

ive had some tactics that have loads of player instructions in which made me think that they are quite important this year, so ive tried making a few tactics with them in but it just doesnt seem to work.....think ill make one without and add pi's one at a time and see what happens

I've only really started a lower league game at the min, so i tend to not try and hand them out over team instructions if i can, keeping the team quite structered and basic.

I am also in LLM and other than presetting player roles/duties I don't give individual PIs unlezs I see a trend in their play.

Example: my AMC or MC is shooting and missing from 25yds I may instruct to 'shoot less often' as a PI until I have trained it into him as PPM.