Yeah, stupid response. Earlier in this thread I agreed with the OP that there are buggy situations.

Yeah mate...difference of opinion doesn't make me stupid, just different. This is a bug that can and should be included in this "buggy situations" you're talking about. Here's why and I hope to make myself clear this time.

Let's say I manage a world class team and i want a player from a team with lower reputation. The player has a value let's say 20 mil. He finds out about my interest in him and has the obvious chat with his manager. His manager responds the same way as in the OP. Now the player is unhappy about the previous chat. When I make a 1 mil bid and the manager either refuses or decides to negociate the player is more unhappy because a bid for him was refused/negociated. The player expects to be sold for pennies compared to his value just because he said so. Yeah and it doesn't matter if the player has an asking price put in or not.

For the second issue in this topic I consider that to be also a bug. If you set continental qual as your target and you're sitting top spot with 7 games to go from witch you need to win only one you should never say anything to your team. Because they are a bunch o "sissy girls" that don't like pressure. Just league dominating sissy girls.

If you don't consider this to be bugs then let's just leave at that. This kind of difference of opinion can only be solved by having a proper drinking night out. Then and only then I might be able to make you see the errors of your ways.

Yeah mate...difference of opinion doesn't make me stupid, just different. This is a bug that can and should be included in this "buggy situations" you're talking about. Here's why and I hope to make myself clear this time.

Let's say I manage a world class team and i want a player from a team with lower reputation. The player has a value let's say 20 mil. He finds out about my interest in him and has the obvious chat with his manager. His manager responds the same way as in the OP. Now the player is unhappy about the previous chat. When I make a 1 mil bid and the manager either refuses or decides to negociate the player is more unhappy because a bid for him was refused/negociated. The player expects to be sold for pennies compared to his value just because he said so. Yeah and it doesn't matter if the player has an asking price put in or not.

For the second issue in this topic I consider that to be also a bug. If you set continental qual as your target and you're sitting top spot with 7 games to go from witch you need to win only one you should never say anything to your team. Because they are a bunch o "sissy girls" that don't like pressure. Just league dominating sissy girls.

If you don't consider this to be bugs then let's just leave at that. This kind of difference of opinion can only be solved by having a proper drinking night out. Then and only then I might be able to make you see the errors of your ways.
What made your response stupid was the " enjoy your 100% bug free game." childishness, especially considering what I said in this very thread.

The first issue, again, like I said already - set an asking price. This will stop most or all of the bids of 1m for a 20m player. The bids will not come in, so the player won't get unhappy. I do not know how I can make this clearer? Extremely low bids could be buggy (that must be judged on a case by case basis), but set an asking price!

The second issue isn't a bug, although the wording isn't great. It's got sweet FA to do with being a bunch of sissy girls. It's pressure. You see players do stupid things in pressure games IRL too and it's pressure that does that. All this is, is the game reflecting that it's a bad idea to heap more pressure on a team who wasn't even expected to be doing this well in the first place.

Use real life examples. If I played for say Liverpool and I knew Chelsea wanted me and I would rather go there because they are a side where I would win more, then you might have a chat with your manager and say look I want to leave, if your manager says I will let you go if they match your valuation, then I could react in different ways.

I could be fine with it and say okay, then if a bid comes in matching the asking price Liverpool gave me then I'd expect to go but if they bid below then I might accept they haven't matched it.
Or I could say, no, I want to go, for whatever the bid, it doesn't mean the manager has to sell me still, but I may get annoyed by the fact I'm not being sold.

The asking price at least would give the player a clear indication of how much you would sell him for so would be worth setting despite the fact he wants to move. This happens in real life all the time, we just don't hear about it because it would often happen behind closed doors.

In regards to the team issue, again you could look at Liverpool 2 seasons ago, they looked well on course to win the title, even though they were not expected to at the start, they in truth should have, but maybe the added pressure of potentially winning it hit home and they crumbled under the increased expectation of their fans and even possibly their manager. You never know Rodgers could have said before that game against Chelsea and as a result they failed.

You guys clearly aren't reading what i'm writing: Even if you set an asking price and an offer still comes in that is lower than that and you decide to negociate the offer the player complains that you refused to let him go. That's my problem right there...the double hit in morale, for the same issue. You told him you we're going to sell him only for the right amount, he said that he can't miss the opportunity, you tell him back to be a pro and suck it up. He takes a hit in morale. I get that ...it's fine by me...What annoys me and i consider it to be a bug is when the low offer is made and you negociate it he questions you like he didn't know anything about it and when you tell him the offer was low he blows steam through his eyes and years. Another hit in morale. And he still expects to be sold for pennies.

For the second issue I'm fairly sure when Rodgers said to the team : "Hey guys , this is the biggest game of the season for us. I know our objective wasn't winning the title but all we need is a good performance in this game against our contender and will be there when the season ends"....Gerard responded with something like: " OOhhhh...you know gaffer i don't think it's right what you are asking from us. I think we should lose these two games just to complete our objective you know...what's fair it's fair."

Just to let you guys know, i'll post screenies when I encounter the issues again. . .This might take a while because i don't have a lot of time to play.

You guys clearly aren't reading what i'm writing: Even if you set an asking price and an offer still comes in that is lower than that and you decide to negociate the offer the player complains that you refused to let him go. That's my problem right there...the double hit in morale, for the same issue. You told him you we're going to sell him only for the right amount, he said that he can't miss the opportunity, you tell him back to be a pro and suck it up. He takes a hit in morale. I get that ...it's fine by me...What annoys me and i consider it to be a bug is when the low offer is made and you negociate it he questions you like he didn't know anything about it and when you tell him the offer was low he blows steam through his eyes and years. Another hit in morale. And he still expects to be sold for pennies.

For the second issue I'm fairly sure when Rodgers said to the team : "Hey guys , this is the biggest game of the season for us. I know our objective wasn't winning the title but all we need is a good performance in this game against our contender and will be there when the season ends"....Gerard responded with something like: " OOhhhh...you know gaffer i don't think it's right what you are asking from us. I think we should lose these two games just to complete our objective you know...what's fair it's fair."

Just to let you guys know, i'll post screenies when I encounter the issues again. . .This might take a while because i don't have a lot of time to play.

No. No. No. Read what I write, please. What did I say happens when you set the asking price? The clues are in my previous post and a few before that.

The second issue you're STILL not getting? Wtf does your Gerrard response have to do with the original issue? The issue isn't that the players want to lose. The issue is the manager putting unwanted pressure on them.

No. No. No. Read what I wrote in the previous posts.

1.Some players get double morale drop over refused low offers.

2.Players react awkward to team talk when you put pressure because the game doesn't take into consideration the whole picture and the players act like sissy girls.

I'll now quote them individually so you don't get all confused.

1.Some players get double morale drop over refused low offers.

And? Low offers can be almost completely prevented by making sure your players are on long-term contracts and you setting an asking price.

2.Players react awkward to team talk when you put pressure because the game doesn't take into consideration the whole picture and the players act like sissy girls.

They do, ffs. The whole picture is that they didn't expect to be one game away from the title, so will be nervous. So in you come and instead of calming them, you're reminding them that "Hey, better get this win for the title. Don't let the expecting staff, fans and me down." That makes them more nervous - o b v i o u s l y.

I'll now quote them individually so you don't get all confused.

And? Low offers can be almost completely prevented by making sure your players are on long-term contracts and you setting an asking price.

They do, ffs. The whole picture is that they didn't expect to be one game away from the title, so will be nervous. So in you come and instead of calming them, you're reminding them that "Hey, better get this win for the title. Don't let the expecting staff, fans and me down." That makes them more nervous - o b v i o u s l y.

1.You contradict yourself with your own words. "Almost completely" isn't the same with telling someone that you are 100% sure that this is not a bug. It takes only one low offer from the big club to double mess the morale of your player. Short and simple.

2. I understand them to be nervous, the're only human. What I don't understand is the reason that the squad invokes when their manager tells them nice and politely that he understands the situation , but it would be nice to come back with the win securing the title. . . All these world class players and the're afraid to win just because that was not the season expectation. So it's not pressure because it's a big game ahead of them, it's pressure because if they win they surpass their season objective.

1.You contradict yourself with your own words. "Almost completely" isn't the same with telling someone that you are 100% sure that this is not a bug. It takes only one low offer from the big club to double mess the morale of your player. Short and simple.
That's because you can't read properly. I never said 100%.

I test this game enough to know that buggy offers exist. I can also tell you that in my own save (in 2026 now) I haven't had buggy low offers for these players after I've set an asking price.

2. I understand them to be nervous, the're only human. What I don't understand is the reason that the squad invokes when their manager tells them nice and politely that he understands the situation , but it would be nice to come back with the win securing the title. . . All these world class players and the're afraid to win just because that was not the season expectation. So it's not pressure because it's a big game ahead of them, it's pressure because if they win they surpass their season objective.
Again, read properly. This is the info we were given: "We're one game away from the title. Let's go out and win it"

That's not politely telling them he understand the situation. That's pressure right there.

Ok..we can do this all night and still you won't convince me or I you . Let's just say that we are both somewhat right and wrong and leave it at that until someone comes with proof.